1. The content included on this website is for information purposes only, and participants’ use of such website and participation in SHIAMAK programs shall be subject to all terms, conditions, rules, regulations and disclaimers published on the website or otherwise communicated to the public or the given participant. Schedules and details may have changed from the time of posting. Viewers are advised to check the accuracy of or changes in schedules and all other details with local office in the respective city / country, before registering for any of the programs / classes. Furthermore, the terms and conditions outlined on this website may be amended / updated at our sole discretion without any prior notice. We may, at our sole discretion, intimate you of any such amendment. However, it is understood that the SHIAMAK Group or its franchisees shall not be under any obligation to do so and your continued use of the website, and / or the services provided by the SHIAMAK Group or its franchisees following any such amendment shall indicate your acceptance of such amendment(s).
2. Classes in each city / country are independently run by the local management or franchisee. The schedules, fees and other details for the dance classes and other programs is subject to change as per management’s decision.
3. All classes for the FUNK-A-THON batch will be conducted online on the Zoom video conferencing platform.
5. The instructor/s and / or SHIAMAK Group and / or the authorised Franchise or its assigned representatives reserves the right to record the Zoom class sessions in order to use the footage in a dance / music video at any time and release it on any social media and / or streaming platform including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc. and communication / messaging platforms including but not limited to WhatsApp, etc. By participating in the online dance classes, you hereby provide your express consent to these Terms and Conditions, and thereby confirm that you have no objection to the video recording of the class or the use of it as mentioned above worldwide and for perpetuity.
6. Participation in the workshops does not guarantee that your video or image will be featured in videos that may be posted by the SHIAMAK Group, assignees, its instructors at any times. The SHIAMAK Group, its assignees and / or instructors reserve the right to include or not include videos of participants at their own discretion as they may deem fit.
The participant shall not reveal or make public any information concerning or in connection with the Dance Classes conducted by the SHIAMAK Group or its assignees, or disclose to any third person literary or any other inputs that may be received by the participant from the SHIAMAK Group or its assignees as part of the Dance classes. The participant shall not be permitted to make any public statement or press statement in connection with any of the foregoing nor shall they reveal or make public any information concerning any record written or otherwise relating to the dance classes or any photographs or any matter or thing connected with the Dance Classes conducted by the SHIAMAK Group or its assignees without prior written consent from SDIIPL.
The participant (or where the participant is below 18 years of age, the parent or natural guardian) hereby confirm that the participant is medically, physically and mentally fit to participate in SHIAMAK Dance Classes and / or shows that he / she has no medical condition that affects his / her ability to do so.
In the event of any participant falling ill, the SHIAMAK Group presupposes that each participant would take adequate medical care and precaution for a speedy recovery.
The participant understands, acknowledges and accepts that participation in Dance Classes and / or Shows is a strenuous physical activity and may involve risk of accident, injury to the participant’s person or property or loss of life. In case of an accident, injury, loss of life or harm of any nature to any participant or participant’s parent, guardian, relative or friend at /or around the class or show venue the participant expressly agrees and acknowledges that the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees, its instructors or its assignees shall not be responsible and /or liable for the loss, injury or damage caused to the participant and /or his parent, guardian, relative or friend, that may be present. Further, the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees, its instructors or its assignees shall not be liable for any medical or any other expenses incurred by the concerned participant and / or his parent, guardian, relative or friend, for the injury, loss, loss of life, harm or damage caused and the participant shall further be liable to compensate the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees, its instructors or its assignees for any and all loss and / damage suffered by SDIIPL and / or its representatives, instructor(s), employees, etc., by any acts or omissions of the participant.
The participant further agrees and acknowledges that he/ she will be exclusively liable and responsible for all costs, expenses and claims resulting from such medical attention the participant may require and may be provided and the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees, its instructors or its assignees will not be responsible for the same.
It is expressly agreed and understood that SDIIPL shall not be liable nor responsible for any harm, injury, illness, medical condition, loss and / or damage that the participant may suffer during the Dance Classes conducted by the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees, its instructors or its assignees, whether or not the same arises from the participants duties with SDIIPL or otherwise howsoever.
The participant shall further indemnify SDIIPL in respect of any claims, demands, losses or decrees, orders or awards that may be made against the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc. in this regard. The participant shall further indemnify SDIIPL for all losses, damages and injury caused, resulting from or in any way attributable to any illness, accident, injury of any members of the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc. occasioned by any act or omission of the participant.
In the view of the large amount of training expertise imparted to you during the Dance Classes conducted by the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc., you agree not to use the information and / or choreography that you are taught in the Dance Classes for any commercial purpose whatsoever and will not employ the same in any other business, work or activity particularly of the similar nature as that of the SHIAMAK Group. viz. in the field of dance, choreography, stage performance, dance classes, TV commercials, movies, video shoots or any other similar form of dance or performance or any other related activity in any media.
The participant shall not at any time use or describe the names of the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc. nor in any manner attempt to use the reputation or goodwill of the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc. for personal benefit nor shall the participant associate his / her name directly or indirectly with the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc. in any promotional work, campaign, advertisement or otherwise without the prior written express permission of SDIIPL. It is expressly agreed that the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc. shall have the exclusive right to refuse permission in this regard and / or to impose such conditions as may be deemed fit (including for payment of consideration therefor) and that the participant shall comply therewith and be fully responsible and liable to ensure that all such conditions are strictly complied with and not violated or misused.
The SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc. reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Dance Classes conducted by it at its discretion without fees being refunded in any of the following circumstances:
- In the event that your performance at any time is not up to the SHIAMAK Group’s requisite standard of dance;
- If the participant has behaved in a manner deemed by the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc. to be in appropriate or in breach any of Terms, Conditions, rules or regulations, . Provided that prior to termination under this sub-clause the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc. shall give an opportunity to the Participant to be heard and the final decision in the matter shall be left to the management of the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc.
- If you are found re-selling / sharing / transferring access to any classes / events offered by The SHIAMAK Group or its authorised franchisees to any individual and / or third-party, other than the registered participant.
The participant and / or the participants parents and / or guardian, as the case may be, hereby expressly confirm to the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc. that the participant has voluntarily chosen to participate in and / or perform any of the activities relating to the DANCE CLASSES out his / her own free will and not under any kind of pressure from the SHIAMAK Group, its franchisees and / or its representative, instructors, employees, etc., its representatives, instructors or employees or anyone whatsoever.
Any dispute or claims arising out of or in connection with the participant’s participation in the DANCE CLASSES or use of the SDIPL website (including in relation to these Terms and Conditions, and their interpretation, breach, existence or validity), shall be referred to a sole arbitrator. The sole arbitrator will be appointed by mutual consent of the Parties, failing which, the appointment will be made by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) branch in the given country/jurisdiction. The arbitration proceedings shall be confidential, conducted in English and the seat and venue of the arbitration shall be the country where the concerned participant is enrolled for the DANCE CLASSES. The award shall be final and binding on the Parties and shall include the allocation of legal fees, costs of arbitration and all matters related thereto.