- At what age can one register for Shiamak’s Dance classes
The starting age for a student to register for SHIAMAK Dance classes is 4 years, there is no upper limit. Classes are divided into the following categories based on age groups.
- Children / Kids – 4 to 6 years
- Juniors / Kids – 7 to 12 years
- Teens – 13 to 19 years
- Adults – 13 years and above
- Seniors – 55 years and above
- What is the duration of the class?
The duration of all Children and Junior classes is forty-five (45) minutes. For Teens, Adults and Seniors the duration per class is sixty (60) minutes. Exceptions will apply to workshops and intensive courses. Duration of each class may vary. Please confirm timings and durations with the local office.
- Can I join a class if I have a medical condition?
If you have a medical condition you are advised to see a Doctor or medical expert and get an opinion that allows you to participate in the class. Please take necessary care, precautions and / or medication as may be prescribed by your Doctor or medical expert. Do not participate in and dance or physical activity if you have been advised by your Doctor or medical expert not to do so.
- Do participating students get certificates after a batch?
All participants who register for the entire FUNK-A-THON batch of 4,8 or more classes will receive a digital certificate of participation on the completion of their batch by email.
- How can I register for a batch?
Please follow the REGISTER link for the particular class, to the respective city for the registration information. For more information, please see the CONTACT US page for contact details for each city / country.
- What is the type of clothing that I will need to wear for the class?
The classes require comfortable dance attire such as tights, yoga pants, sweatpants and t-shirts. It is also advisable to carry a body sized towel for the class.
- Will Shiamak be present for the class, if not then who will be conducting the classes?
Shiamak Davar will be not be present for the classes. SHIAMAK classes are conducted by an experienced, dedicated and trained faculty who are handpicked by Shiamak himself.
- If I miss attending a class after registering for it, will I get a refund?
No refunds will be issued if you miss attending a particular class. You may apply for a credit note or a transfer to another class by contacting us on the contact details for your respective city / country. You will be required to show a valid cause for missing the class. However, we are under no obligation to fulfill such requests and the decision taken by the local management in this regard will be final.
- If more than 1 person is using the same device to join the class, do I need to register / pay for each individual?
Yes. The fee for each class / batch is per individual. Only one individual will be allowed to join the class on the basis of a single registration. Each individual that wishes to attend the class will be required to register separately.
- If I cannot join a class due to connectivity issues or lose my internet connection during a class, will I get a refund?
To participate in our online classes, we request you to have access to a stable, high-speed internet connection. Additionally, we recommend fully charging your device before attending any of the classes. No refunds will be issued on the grounds of connectivity issues and / or device failure from your end.